SE 40TH Face Mask
Washable masks with comfortable ear loops and a nose shaping flex-wire. Reusable/washable with sublimated graphics constructed with double layered 7.6 oz 100% polyester . The brushed interior surface provides enhanced filtering while the microdenier yarn provides enhanced moisture management.
The S/M size mask measures 8.5″ across the center of the face
The L/XL size mask measures 9″ across the center of the face
- Hand made in the USA
- Fits over the 3M N95 mask
- Filter pouch to utilize the PM 2.5 filter or DIY filter.
- Material is 100% Polyester, Very Comfortable And Easy To Wear.
- Reusable: The masks are washable, reusable, and can be folded for easy carrying.
- Performance: Very Soft and Breathable.
- Function: Protect Your Mouth And Face From Dust, Cold, Dust, Pollen, Allergies, Haze, Etc.
- Application: Suitable For Cycling, Camping, Running, Traveling, Mountain Climbing And Daily Use.
Some best practice info to keep in mind:
- Wash your hands before putting on your mask and after removing it.
- Make sure the mask fits snug on your face without any gaps.
- Shape the flex wire around your nose.
- Avoid touching your face when wearing this or other masks. Try not to mess with it once it’s on.
- Machine wash warm, only Non-Chlorine bleach when needed.
- Non-medical grade
- Not intended for clinical use Polyester thread
- To be laundered before use
Disclaimer: This mask is not intended to be used in a medical setting or any place where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high. This mask does not contain carbon filters, but can be fitted with them.