Mike Buff Fast Ripper 29"
A Mike Buff Fast Ripper? You bet! Buff loves to ride all kinds of SE bikes and the 29” Fast Ripper is one of his favorites. It was only a matter of time until he put his personal spin on the Fast Ripper. Buff is a BMX pioneer who helped introduce freestyle BMX to the world. As one of the original godfathers of freestyle, he rode a PK Ripper in the early 1980s when he was a member of the legendary BMX Action Trick Team. The Mike Buff Fast Ripper has a similar colorway and style as the legendary PK Ripper that he made famous. This Fast Ripper comes equipped with a SRAM GX 1x10 drivetrain, Shimano Deore 10-speed cassette, Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and Freedom ThickSlick tires. This thing is FAST!
- 6061 aluminum Floval tubing frame with integrated head tube, looptail rear end, fixed dropouts, internal cable routing, and removable derailleur hanger
- Full Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks
- SE Racing forged alloy 2-piece cranks with 24mm hollow alloy spindle, external sealed bearing bottom bracket, and alloy chainring
- FSA Orbit CE integrated sealed bearing headset
- SRAM GX 1x10 short-cage derailleur & trigger shifter with exact actuation
- Sealed-bearing alloy hubs with deep-dish, double-wall rims and Shimano 11-32T 10-speed cassette
- Freedom ThickSlick Comp 29" x 2.10" tires
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes with easy to adjust open system, dual piston, 160mm rotors
- Mike Buff Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
- 30.3 pounds
|Suggested Rider Size
|6061 Aluminum Floval Tubing, Internally-machined Integrated Head Tube, Looptail Rear End, Retro Dropouts, Water Bottle Mounts, 68mm Euro Bottom Bracket, 135mm Spaced Fixed Dropouts, Internal Cable Routing on Top Tube, Disc Brake Tabs, Removable Derailleur Hanger
|Landing Gear, Full Cr-Mo, Disc Tabs, 436mm Axle to Crown, 29mm Offset, 100mm Spaced Dropouts
|SE Racing 175mm Forged Alloy 2-pc Cranks, Pedal Boss Inserts, External Sealed Euro Bottom Bracket, 24mm Hollow Alloy Spindle, 32T Alloy Chainring
|Wellgo Low-profile Platform
|SRAM GX 1x10, Short Cage
|SRAM GX 1x10, Trigger Shifter, Exact Actuation, Alloy Lever
|Shimano Deore CS-HG500, 10-speed, 11-32T
|Sealed Bearing Alloy 36H Nutted Hubs, 100mm Front Hub & 135mm Rear Hub, w/ Deep Dish Double-Wall Rims, 11-32T 10-speed Cassette, Stainless Spokes
|Freedom ThickSlick Comp, 29" x 2.10" Front & Rear
|Tektro HD-M285, Hydraulic Disc, Easy to Adjust Open System, Dual Piston, Automatic Caliper Positioning, 160mm Rotors
|Tektro HD-M285, 2-Finger Alloy, Front & Rear
|FSA Integrated Orbit CE, Sealed 1-1/8"
|Big Honkin' Cr-Mo Cruiser Bar, 31" x 6", 10° Backsweep, 1° Upsweep
|Retro Alloy Top-Load w/ Engraved Lightning Bolt & Lightweight Cutouts, 55mm Reach
|SE Racing Flangeless Mushroom Wing Grips w/ SE Rubber End Plugs
|Mike Buff Flyer Seat w/ Custom SE Bottle Opener Brace
|Micro-Adjust Alloy, 27.2mm
|Quick Release Clamp, Alloy, 31.8mm Inner Diameter
|Alloy Valve Caps, Water Bottle Mounts, Removable Derailleur Hanger
|30.3 lbs / 13.74 kgs
|* Specification subject to change without notice
HOW TO BUILD YOUR NEW SE BIKE!
SE bikes ship partially assembled from the factory. We always recommend that a trained mechanic build your bike, but if you follow this guide and take your time, you can build the bike yourself.